Team & Core Values
Meet Our Team
Talaris is a mission-driven company working to harness the power of immune tolerance to improve people’s lives. And our most important asset in that work is our people.
Explore below to learn more about the innovative and passionate individuals that make up our unique team, and the shared values that guide our work together.
“What makes Talaris unique is the company’s commitment to cultivating a great culture through constantly prioritizing and being mindful of the team’s needs.”
— Amy, HR Specialist
“Getting to work with smart, dedicated colleagues and know that every single one us is making an impact in healthcare is what makes my career so meaningful.”
— Brett, Shift Lead, Manufacturing
“Working for Talaris gives me the ability to potentially change people’s lives for the better. Being able to have a career that doubles as a way to help others not only inspired me to apply to Talaris in the first place, but also drives me to always do my best.”
— Matthew, Material Coordinator, Supply Chain
“My favorite part of the day-to-day experience here at Talaris is that there is a lot of latitude to find new ways to grow.”
— Adrian, Materials, Science, and Technology Lead, Manufacturing
“We share one mission and vision – to improve the lives of patients. I sincerely believe that the collective passion and relentless dedication this team demonstrates is unmatched.”
— Jake, Field Medical Director
“The people I work with at Talaris make me look forward to coming to work each day. Everyone here has a positive attitude and is always willing help out however they can."
— Tracey, Research Associate, Research and Development
“This is not “just a job” but rather a way to contribute to improve people’s lives.”
— Juan, Manager, Quality Assurance
“You don’t find many biotech startups doing what Talaris is doing in a way that’s sustainable for its employees and the company itself. The work we do here and the solid foundation Talaris stands on is what inspired me to work here.”
— Tyrell, Quality Control Technologist II, Quality Control
We set high standards for ourselves, and we work hard to achieve them with a collaborative culture where every member plays a role.
- We promote our team’s expertise and embrace their diverse viewpoints by listening and acting on feedback.
- Our team members build trust and credibility by acting with the highest level of excellence and integrity.
- We unite to set and deliver on clear and measurable objectives and take responsibility for the outcomes.
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- We seek to understand patients’ experiences and their urgency to find better treatment options.
- We are committed to fostering a caring environment where our team is proud of what the company stands for.
- We are passionate about improving lives through our therapies, education, and outreach efforts.
- We are motivated to drive positive outcomes through teamwork and dedication.
- We celebrate our successes and achievements as a team because we know we are better together.
- We aim to disrupt and transform standards of care with our novel cell therapies.
- We persevere and stay resilient to realize the potential of our science.
- We have the courage to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation to forge new pathways.